I came online today to find I’ve been nominated by the lovely Brin for
This is just a lovely end to a lovely weekend. Seriously. Yesterday one of my good friend’s got married, and it was the longest day of the year/ summer solstice, and the weather was amazing and it was such a great day! (I’ll put a picture at the end of this post.)
Anyway, what a brilliant way to end the weekend, my second blog nomination! Thank you so much, Brin!
On to the Rules:-
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Righto then, Seven facts about me…let’s see.
1. Yesterday was the first wedding I have ever attended.
2. I discovered that my naturally curly hair makes fancy updos very easy indeed. (Yes, I am lazy).
3. I am doing a 45 mile charity bike ride next month to raise money for Alder Hey Children’s hospital with guys from my voluntary work! If you would like to sponsor me, please go here! Anything you can give is much appreciated- it’s for a good cause! My goal is £200 and I’m currently at £68.00
4. I played the flute for 9 years, earning my grade 5 certificate.
5. I love sign language and I’m currently certified in Level 2 British Sign Language.
I nominate for this award:-
1. Annette @ booknerderie
2.Ellen @ A World of Reviews
3. Lipsy @ Lipsyy
4. Hannah @ Broc’s Bookcase
5. Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads
I’m going to nominate ten more tomorrow but I’m not on my own computer at the moment so I can’t hog it for too long! Sorry guys!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
This is one of my closest friends, Miss Lucy. She insists I tell you all she was wearing heels and we are the same height, but her feet got tired
so she had brought flip flops along for the reception, haha! Well prepared!