Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This Top Ten Tuesday is challenging you to pick which characters fall into your top ten when you would have to be stuck on a desert island with them. This was so difficult my god. But I managed it after taking my time to think about it
Top Ten Non-Magical characters I would want to be stuck on a desert island with
I say “non-magical” because it kind of takes the challenge out of it if you can just leave the island whenever you want- the whole point is that you can’t, right? I’ll move on before I start sounding like an advert for LOST.
- Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games (hunter/and knows poisonous)
- Valek from the Study Series(knows poisons and how to avoid them)
- Perry from Under the Never Sky(hunter)
- Finnick O’Dair from the Hunger Games (fish)
- Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass series (duh. I mean come on.)
- Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson (girls got serious smarts)
- Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles (android. V clever, and possible security elements)
1. Suze Simon from the Mediator Series (we would be bffs, let’s face it- THERE IS A 7TH BOOK YOU GUYS! SOON!)
2. Maddie Brodett from Code Name Verity/Rose Under Fire- entertainment (oh my god she would fangirl over Cinder being an android)
3. Tristran Thorne from Stardust because he just seems like such a sweet character, and a lot braver than he thinks!