I’ve been nominated for a couple of blog awards recently, which is always a lovely feeling! But I need to find the time to actually sit down and do the posts- my bad! I figured since I’m making Friday’s Fairy Tales a fortnightly, this would be a good time to go these award posts as fillers: )
So this week I am posting my responses to being nominated for “The Lovely Blog Award”, which I was nominated for by the lovely “For the Love of the Page“, or by her human name, Ashley! I highly recommend that you take a mooch at her blog because it is bookish and lovely and all of those good things!
Rules and my nominations under the cut!
The rules of this award are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts about me:-
1. My name is Andrea- I do actually tend to go by Andrea in real life, not Andie- however became a bit of an online nickname for me, and I found if I didn’t chose that, I’d get weirder ones, like “Dreya” (whut).
2. I have just graduated with my masters degree in Criminal Justice, after graduating in 2012 with my undergraduate degree in Criminology.
3. I enjoy studying languages and have my level 2 in British Sign Language, which I love learning about.
4. I’m dreading moving out purely because it means I’ll be living without pets for the first time in my life- and I love my doggy 😦
5. I have been single for my entire life, which is getting annoying because all of my friends are now starting to get married and have babies (whhhhhhy.)
6. I currently work at a cinema and I also do voluntary work in my spare time.
7. I am far too cautious.
Nominations:- (I will try for 15 but no idea how I’m gonna do it!)
1. Aida (scripturiently)
2. Emma (Bookgeeking)
3. Yvo (melovebooks)
4. Sabrina (poignantpaperbacks)
8. Erin (ITIO reviews)
9. Rebekah (rebekahbisett)
10. Lauren (bookmarklit)
11. Genevieve (mrshbookworm)
12. Erin (raisedreading)
13. Laurel May (thecaffinatedbibliophile)
14. Alicia (akernelofnonsense)
15. Molly (mollymortensen