Well, it’s the first of November, and this month is going to go flying by! I’m going to be quite busy this month, torn between my part time (full time hours!) work, voluntary work and now I’m finally learning how to drive, but I hope to get a decent amount read!
Here is my wrap up of what I read in October:-
And I am nearly finished with Landline, but that will now count towards my November wrap up ;;3
- The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her Own Making (Fairyland 1)- Catherynne M Valente
- Terry Pratchett’s Discworld- A General Series Overview
- Rose Daughter (Folktales #2)- Robin McKinley
- Tuck Everlasting– Natalie Babbit
- Timequake– Kurt Vonnegut
- Black Ice– Becca Fitzpatrick
- How to be a Woman– Caitlin Moran
- The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5)- Rick Riordan
- The Man who was Thursday– G.K Chesterton
My only strict TBR for November, is one ARC book towards the end of november, because I was asked to take part in the book blog tour of it and sadly, I’m too busy to be able to promise more than reading and reviewing the book- gutted but still excited about reading it because it sounds awesome.
I also have two short paperbacks I want to read in the next week or two because they are based around War, and with Remembrance Day coming up, I want to get a few of those up.