January was the start of a chaotic year and I only managed to read 5 books. I’m still made up with that but yeah, not as good as I’d hoped. I currently have three on the go, so I might finish two of those this week. Anyway, here is my January in review:-
1. The Girl on the Train- Paula Hawkins– 4/5 Stars
2. The Eyre Affair (Thursday Next #1)- Jasper Fforde – 4/5 Stars
3. I Was Here- Gayle Forman – 3/5 Stars
4. Light Shining in the Forest- Paul Torday– 3/5 Stars
5. Love Hurts- Malorie Blackman et al – 2/5 Stars
I do have an idea of what my february TBR looks like, but I’m gonna be so busy this month, switching jobs, moving cities, moving away from home for the first time, leaving all my friends and family *tries not to panic and remembers to breathe*. basically, I’m not going to beat myself up if I don’t get much reading done haha!